iCurve and Mac Mini

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by h0e0h, Feb 5, 2005.

1. h0e0h macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

Hey guys, here's what i've got tonight:

I just bought an iCurve for my PowerBook. I'm fixin to buy the new Mac mini and i was wondering... since the iCurve is going to take up some valuable desktop space do you think that the Mac Mini will fit under the iCurve? If you guys have a similar setup please post pics... i really want to see how this is going to look/work.

thanks
    h0e0h

2. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

After looking at the pic, I would say its close, but I believe it will fit. If not, the mini doesn't take up that much room to begin with. I'm sure you will find a way to fit it. http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/icurve/ for those wanting to see what and iCurve is.

3. Bear macrumors G3

Ofr you can get a stand to have the Mini on it's side.

4. gallagb macrumors 6502

gallagb

having a mac mini-
    i can tell you- that i stacked 5 CD's up and it is the same size.

i don't have an icurve
    but you can measure how tall 5 cd cases are- and then you can go to the icurve website and look

i bet it works though-
    you might have to tinker a bit to get to the power button (on the back of the mini) and/or to the CD-slot- depending on the orientation of the mac mini-

but- let us know/post pic's

:)

5. h0e0h thread starter macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

It will be a while because im waiting on my income taxes to buy the mini. The iCurve will be here friday and i will be posting pics of that, simply because im excited about getting desktop space back!

6. MacPhreak macrumors regular

I've got both; the mini will fit underneath, but it might be awkward. There is about 1" of clearance at the front edge of the iCurve, but you will have to push the mini back 2-3" from the front of the iCurve because of the curve in the plastic at the front of the stand. Hope that made sense. Don't have my camera with me, otherwise I'd post a piccie.