iDisk (Create your own iCard) Problem

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Huskerflute, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Huskerflute macrumors newbie

I have been trying to upload an image to my iDisk so that I can create my own iCard but none of my images are showing up when I go to create the card. I have done everything Apple Support says to do as far as file naming, file size, where to put it, etc. I've never had this problem before and I JUST finished uploading several iPhoto albums to .mac and that worked fine, so I wouldn't think it would be an iDisk problem. I've done this a few times before some time ago and it worked fine. Anyone have any suggestions, or having the same problem?

2. altivec 2003 macrumors regular

sorry, I don't have a solution cause i have never tried to make my own icard even though I have a .mac subscription. I usually either use one of theirs or make my own using photoshop or something. If you really cant figure out how to do it, I could photoshop one for you to look like an apple one.

3. Huskerflute thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, normally I could care less about this but I just recently got married and my husband and I wanted to send e-mail thank-you cards with our wedding picture. :-( Sure wish I knew what was going on here..... it's still not working.

4. Huskerflute thread starter macrumors newbie

THanks for your offer Altivec!! That was very nice!

5. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

i had this problem as well. and it only happened in safari. go use IE (i know i know) and it should work.

iJon

6. Huskerflute thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, so I feel kinda dumb for even needing to post here about this problem now. Thanks, iJon, for reminding me that IE still does exist for SOME reason. I was so lost in my "Apple Pride" that I forgot to even check another browser. Duh.

Thanks!

7. Huskerflute thread starter macrumors newbie

By the way, I tried IE and it does indeed work. Simply a Safari glitch. :)