idrops for ibook, ipod, imac.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by ldburroughs, Mar 2, 2005.

1. ldburroughs macrumors 6502

Has anyone tried this product? I ordered a relatively new ibook and it has some minor surface scratches. According to the description of this product it will conceal minor blemishes. It is some sort of polish used on exterior surfaces like the ipod, ibook, and iMac. I was not able to find any threads about this product so I figured I'd start a new one.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

2. Vster macrumors 6502

I haven't tried the idrops, but I've tried icleaner and it works. It just takes a whole lot of applications! My had and wrist were really sore for a few days after, but my wife's "open box" ibook looks brand new! :D

3. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

i always hear about brass-o... is this similar?

4. ldburroughs thread starter macrumors 6502

That's encouraging. I suppose many of these products are pretty similar to one another. I anticipate a whole lot of work but I'd rather try this before replacing the exterior all together. Mine really isn't that bad and may be a good candidate for a product like this.

Thanks for responding and all others are welcome, especially if you've used idrops in particular. It seems to be pretty inexpensive compared to some of the others and the shipping was more than reasonable. Some companies are charging more than $5.00 to ship a small "white out" sized container in the mail. Theirs was less than $2.00 at www.podshop.com.