iDVD Control Issues

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by billchase2, Jul 23, 2006.

1. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

I recently put together a portfolio using iDVD. I figured iDVD would set everything up automatically (and I guess it kind of did) so it worked properly. Well, after burning two copies, I tested it out and realized that when controlling the menus, the arrows don't always go in the right direction. It's hard to control and figure out which button will move you which direction. Is there any way to fix this?? I HAVE to send out my portfolio ASAP to a few companies because I graduate from college in less than 2 weeks and need a job!

(I may just mail out one of these as-is and apologize for it in advance...)

2. billchase2 thread starter macrumors 68000

billchase2

does anyone have any advice for me? i feel bad bumping my own thread this soon, but my time is very limited on getting this DVD made and sent out... and i'm not sure what to do. :confused:

3. billchase2 thread starter macrumors 68000

billchase2

i figured i'd try bumping this again. i just spent another couple hours researching this and have had no luck. how the heck do you customize the controls?? i know it's really easy in dvd studio pro... but i can't import my project into there because i'm using iDVD 6... :(

4. billchase2 thread starter macrumors 68000

billchase2

it's been almost a month...

can ANYONE help me?? :confused: