If I order a Macbook tonight and its updated next tuesday, will i get the new one?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MikeyWord, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. MikeyWord macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Location:
    Perth, Western Australia
    #1
    Hey guys...

    I have been trawling the forums for speculation on the MB upgrade for fricken ages now! I just cant take it anymore! I would just like to ask - If I order a current MacBook tonight and get BTO ram it probably wont be shipped until tuesday at least? (Im in Australia) So in the chance of the MBs getting C2D'ed early next week, it would be held back and i would get the updated MB.... would that be a good idea?

    Im going to order on Tuesday in anycase... I just need to get my mind off this website and all this speculation... ARRRRRRghhhh *goes insane*
     
  2. Shadow macrumors 68000

    Shadow

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2006
    Location:
    Keele, United Kingdom
    #2
    You probably on't automatically get the new one, but if they update it within 14 days you are obliged to get the new one (ie, you can get one without having 2 MacBooks-does that make sense?).
     
  3. crazycat macrumors 65816

    crazycat

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2005
    #3
    I would recommend you wait, its not that far away.
     
  4. MikeyWord thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Location:
    Perth, Western Australia
    #4
    Thanks...

    I should wait... I just need some rumours man, i need my fix
     

Share This Page