Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsalzer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2004
Delete

You might want to test the Delete keys on your Apple keyboard to see if they perform the same function. ;)

You got me. :cool:

I guess Apple loses their right to produce keyboards, as well. Companies will have to wine and dine me to gain the right to be the sole producer.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Don't worry we tie you up and throw iPods at you until you die (in the techno equivalent of stoning) before long anyhow.

Especially since any petty tyrant should suffer "death by iPod."

But why would we waste perfectly good iPods when we could use Zunes instead?:confused: :confused:

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
No - you'd have the same manufacturers. But Dells would probably have another sticker on them:

"Official Personal Computer of God"

Then you'd just have to let market forces decide ;)
Macs would then be used only by godless atheists. Is that any different from what happens now? :confused:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Macs would then be used only by godless atheists. Is that any different from what happens now? :confused:
I'm a probably-godless agnostic (simply because I find it takes too much faith to assume there cannot be a god or gods, esp. depending upon one's definition of the term). Were Sesshi god, then yes, I'd become truly atheistic. ;)

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
I'd rule it from infinite loop, with infinite power, and an infinite number of macs to help me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.