If I was Steve Jobs, I would....

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by ShaolinMiddleFinger, Jul 17, 2002.

1. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

Just fill in the blank, folks

If I was Steve Jobs, I would give all the people that ever bought a Mac a free .mac email. It doesn't need to have all of the iTools features (homeage, iDisk..etc.) just 5mb email:D

2. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

... be very, very drunk right now, and crying in my veggie sushi bowl.

3. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

hey cleo,

long time no see

steve jobs makes every macworld sound like it's the best thing that has happened to apple...but some macworlds are better than others

but for some reason i think he is TOO CLOSE to apple and he has a hard time seeing when his company is doing well and pleasing us or if it is letting us down

...that is the great historical downfall of his genius

i wouldn't be surprised if he thought his lasting legacy to apple was the dalmation imac:p

4. alex_ant macrumors 68020

alex_ant

You wouldn't? I have to disagree with you... Since he's an ex-hippie, his lasting legacy is definitely the Flower Power.

5. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

if i was steve jobs, i would...release the G5 PowerMac ;) (just for the ppl who whine bout it non stop lmao), release cheaper PowerBooks and bring it to G5, not bother with ipod for windows ;), upgraded hardware for imac, brought out higher spec emacs, and bring the ibook to g4

6. spuncan macrumors 6502

If I was Steve Jobs I would hold all of moto hostage a kill a member of the board every 5 hours until moto's dev's got off they're ass and produced G5's on mass. :D JK :D JK
    Actually if I was SJ I would lower the Jag price 79.95 and stick w/ the previous iTools scheme (change nothing) maybe add backup to it as an addon for a small price maybe bundle it w/ the extra iDisk space.

7. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

....play with Photoshop and assorted video games on my PowerMac G4 pre-release model.

8. job macrumors 68040

job

Dontcha mean G5?

:D :D :D

9. Choppaface macrumors 65816

...let anybody who bought 10.0.0 upgrade to 10.2 for $20 and wait to charge them full again for 10.5

10. tjwett macrumors 68000

tjwett

...come back on stage tomorrow, tell everyone I was just kidding and give the real keynote ; ) Seriously, I would drop Motorola all together and go with well, anyone else. Potential "switchers" are used to high ghz numbers and low prices. They don't care about Gigaflops or the Velocity Engine.

11. sneed macrumors regular

Perhaps he would then end keynote.2 by congratulating you on your swtich back to Apple. Ridiculous.

12. iGav macrumors G3

Cheeky...... :p :p :p

13. job macrumors 68040

job

But true. :D :D

14. iGav macrumors G3

Heh heh....... too true..... :p :p :p

15. kiwi_the_iwik macrumors 65816

kiwi_the_iwik

"If I was Steve Jobs, I would..."

...watch my back - because there are plenty of p!ssed people who want to keep their free e-mail addresses.

:mad:

16. Cursor macrumors 6502

Cursor

If I was Jobs I would…

never let a MWNY be treated like a MacWorld PARIS ever again!!:p

17. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

right, I need to say this.

If I were Steve Jobs I would firstly come to this site (and others) and tell all the ****ing whiners to shut the **** up. I am fed up with you, either leave for HexPee or Linux but stop WHINING. I have had enough!

Apple is trying there best (Moto arn't) STOP INSULTING THEM YOU COULD NOT DO A BETTER JOB.

DONT INSULT STEVE, IT IS NOT HIM PERSONALLY.

Any direct comment (to tell me off) to guy@brooklineuk.com please.

Ensign

EDIT: This post was not all that nessercery in this thread, but it applys to the people "I am moving to XP TOMORROW, My Mac is on eBay"

18. sneed macrumors regular

...laugh all the way to the bank, because godammit, I earned it! Then I would go out for a really expensive dinner, and tip everyone $129, just to piss y'all off. Hell, if they made $129 bills, I'd light cigars with them. Not my own cigars, other people's cigars. I would walk around the streets of SF lighting people's cigars with $129 bills, one for every signature on those stupid petitions.

19. big macrumors 65816

big

lower prices, promise "no new taxes" & release the h*ll out of some really really fast machines