If steve and bill were locked in a room together...

Discussion in 'Community' started by dho, Oct 7, 2003.

1. dho macrumors 6502

What do you think would happen if steve and bill were locked in a small room together.

I would think that after a maximum of 2 minutes billy would have a concussion from steves powerbook beating

2. gello2424 macrumors member

They would be hostages!!! LOL
    Well in my room the would be.

3. dho thread starter macrumors 6502

gello2424: Steve would make a much better hostage taker then hostage.

"if I let you go home you have to promise to throw you dell off a cliff!!!"

4. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

Steve would be sitting in a chair, very calm, very cool, making snide condescending remarks to Bill, who would consequently be thrown into successively worse nerd rages until he spontaneously combusts.

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

strange things happen when bill is inside of the RDF. i'd imagine Jobs can use it and mind**** the hell out of billy. would make for interesting pay-per-view, at least...

pnw

6. dho thread starter macrumors 6502

paulwhannel:
    oh the entertainment that would provide:D

7. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

Didn't Steve used to have Bill fly down to the Apple headquarters often to rip his head off back before the Macintosh and Windows came out whenever he got suspicious of Bill's intentions?

8. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

yes.

steve would scream at him and then bill would calmly convince him that microsoft was only trying to help apple. steve accepted bill's explanations because he was more worried about ibm at the time than microsoft.

who remembers when it was apple vs. ibm instead of apple vs. microsoft?

it is strange to think about now since big blue came into the aim alliance and apples most hated enemy in the eighties now supplies the chips to keep apple alive.

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I think that they just compare notes. They could reminiscence about the old days. They thing that they have in common is starting their company from the ground up. The pay-for-view might make for intersting viewing.

10. Fukui macrumors 68000

Fukui

Yea, like a massive time-space distortion that would open ***** in time and allow steve to go back to 1984 and fire scully, so that 1984 wouldn't be like 1984.

Or....

Celebrity Death Match!!!!:D

11. yamabushi macrumors 65816

yamabushi

I imagine that they would spend the time playing UT2003 against each other. Steve on his 17"PB and Bill on his...17"PB. Shh. Don't tell.

12. Billicus macrumors 6502a

Billicus

The reality distortion field would undoubtably kick in on Bill and Bill would come out of there a different person...Assuming we're talking about Bill Gates and not me. If I were locked up with Steve Jobs....(insert smart witty comment here).

13. dho thread starter macrumors 6502

hmm...

thud(bill gets tackled by a panther)
    "thank you sir may I have annother"
    thud
    "thank you sir may I have annother"...

(its a work in progress)

edit:that scene would make a great screen saver:D

14. mrjamin macrumors 65816

mrjamin

i expect the only things they'd talk about would be who locked them in and how they're going to get out

15. XnavxeMiyyep macrumors 65816

XnavxeMiyyep

Unless there happened to be only a single pizza in the room, then it would be survival of the hungriest!

16. Foucault macrumors 6502

Foucault

Kill Bill

I think Steve and Bill would have an intense staring contest, and after 37 minutes, Bill would spontaneously combust.

17. MorganX macrumors 6502a

MorganX

Bill would give Steve a Mirror. Steve would be very happy and say "Thanks Bill, I love looking at myself."

Then they'd walk to opposite corners of the room without speaking.

Bill thinking 'dumb-a$$, I manufacture that mirror.'

Steve thinking 'dumb-a$$, I patented handheld mirrors 10 years ago, as soon as we get out of here I'm calling my lawyers."

18. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It could also be used to make a sequel to the "Pirates Of Silicon Valley." I have always wondered about both of there lives since the end of that movie. It would be very instructive to the history of Windows and Mac.

19. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

They would probably try to figure out how to break out of the room. If they fail at that Steve would probably start screaming at the door and Bill would proceed to have a nervous breakdown.

20. dho thread starter macrumors 6502

XnavxeMiyyep:

The hostage taker would have to watch the toppings on the pizza because of steves veganness:)

edit: I'm tired :(

21. dho thread starter macrumors 6502

"MACS SUCK"
    "no they dont"
    Yes they do"
    "no"
    "yes"
    "no"
    "yes"

22. whocares macrumors 65816

whocares

Bill would think: "if only I owned 100% of the market there would be frikin' window out of which I could escape."

Variant: "if only I owned 100% of the market there would be a hole in the security that I could use to escape."

Steve thinks: "wow, the design of this place is soooo cool, emptiness, white walls, no windows, no door knobs... hey, why is there a nerd messing up my dream?" Then uses iSight to forward is thaughts to Cupertino about the come back of the cube.

Varaiant: "hey, I hope Billo brought a worm along to dig us out of this situation"

23. Java macrumors regular

the 2nd coming

Read the "2nd coming of Steve Jobs"

If they were trapped in a room together, Steve would call up Ed Catmull and John Lasseter and have them send buzz lightyear or woody. Not that it would help them escape, it would just piss off Bill that he doesn't own an animation studio. :p

And we know Steve would be warm in his turtle neck and jeans.

24. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

I think if the two of them got in a scarp bill would win... He'de crush him with his wallet ...sigh

25. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

They'd easily escape, though...with how many holes that Windows has, they'd easily find one big enough to crawl out of.