All iPads If you are waiting for March Release

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BmMac427, Jan 14, 2013.

1. macrumors member

What did you, or are you going to spend your money on?

Me, I bought a Queen Sized bed instead of buying iPad 4, and seeing what happens in March. If nothing, iPad purchase will happen.

2. macrumors G3

I'm saving my money.

3. macrumors newbie

By the end of March, If the iPad 5 isn't out. I am going for a iPad 4.

4. macrumors newbie

Last year, I bought a nexus 7 to tie me over until both the mini retina and/or the iPad 5 comes out. Nexus 7 will do for the meantime, but boy I miss iOS

5. macrumors 65816

As am I.

6. macrumors 6502

already bought a ipad. ill wait to see what happens in march and either sell to upgrade or just hold off.

7. macrumors regular

Won't be a retina mini so I will upgrade to the Mini 3 with retina this October.

8. macrumors newbie

When the mini came out, I decided the display wasn't good enough, especially compared to my iPhone5 and iPad3, so like WBP I bought a Nexus 7 to hold me over. It was a fun little dalliance, but Android doesn't really hold a candle to iOS. So I bought a mini last Friday and couldn't be happier. Cool little device and the display is just fine.

Joe

9. macrumors 65816

iPad 5 if I were to get anything but I won't upgrade at all if Apple continues to try to sell me 2009 capacities. Apparently Apple doesn't realize since this time we've gone to full HD videos, 256kbps music files and tons more apps since 2009.

Mini never interested me in the first place as I already had my nexus and the fact that I use my tablets 99% of the time at home so I have no need for a smaller variant.

I'll admit I'm actually still a little pissed off with Apple's lightning port garbage they pulled which is why I haven't bought any 2012 products from Apple thus far, so sick of Apple's proprietary bull as if I want to carry around yet another adapter not to mention the 3rd party market for lightning connections is poor thanks to Apple not giving 3rd party developers any info until months after release.

Quite frankly iOS needs some upgrading, iOS 6 was/is a turd. It may have 'over 200 features' but of those 200 features not a single one of them was groundbreaking or offered anything remotely interesting. iOS 7 is going to make or break my interest in Apple products.

10. macrumors newbie

I'd rather wait for the iPhone 5S (iPhone 6?):D