If you ever had any doubt about Jacko, this will make you a believer!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mr. Anderson, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/03/04/leisure.jackson.reut/index.html

And worse still, the curse to kill Spielberg cost him $150,000!!! Unbelievable!

Ahahahaha! :rolleyes: :( :D

oh, and its worse -

"Vanity Fair reported that Jackson wears a page-boy wig and a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose. The magazine interviewed a source close to Jackson who said that, without the device Jackson resembles a mummy with two nostril holes."

This is now scary.....

D

2. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Well, if true that would make him the strangest, sickest, most ****ed up individual in the last 100 years next to Daumer of course.

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

if i remember correctly, the $150,000 price tag included curses on 23 different people, including Spielburg as well as David Geffen.

I'd love to see the rest of the list... i bet i can guess who the first 7 people are ;)

is anyone actually surprised by this? i mean, come on, it's michael jackson. the man intent on going down in history as the world's biggest freak... (maybe that explains the whole elephant-man's bones thing-- he wanted to eliminate competition for the title)

pnw

4. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Well, for me is the prosthetic nose. If it comes off it also means he can pretty much have any nose he could choose, right?

So why does he choose that ugly thing?!?!?

Wacko Jacko....:(

And he's breeding :confused: :eek:

D

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I checked shopper.com but I can't seem to find out what the going rate for a curse is. If Jackson is really as far in debt as the article says, he shouldn't spend money quite so foolishly.

6. dstorey macrumors 6502a

while i don't like wacko's muic and certainly don't respect him as a man, especially with the chance that he is a paedo, and with all the sick and childish things he seems to get up to, to rate him as the sickest person of the last 100 years is just crazy. In my opinion he doesn't even come close to people like Hitler, Himler and the guy that gave the orders to drop two nukes on Japan, killing how ever many thousands of innocent people. I guess most people would agree with me on that except maybe the latter part. Jacko can't even begin to approach the sickness of the nazi's and such people like whats happened on bosnia since. Not that I'm defending jackson in anyway. If he is a paedo he should be locked up and not be abble to pay the familys of the kids off...

7. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

As far as we know, he hasn't killed anyone - he is a freak, but I would agree as evil goes, he's really not on the radar screen.

Mostly I feel sad that such a talent (and yes, he does have some) was wasted or misguided by obvious mental problems that have been left to fester.

D

8. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Michael is out there somewhere and most sane people realize this. I think mental illness can come in many forms and this is what he has. The problem is he is surrounded by yes men and he is very wealthy or was, has many problems psychologicaly speaking and sleeping with boys is one of these many problems showing itself. He is in need of 2 things , more publicity to move albums that are not selling, and a very good Quack! I mean Psychiatrist.

9. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Man, people are hanging on my every word now. OK, I said sickest most ****ed up right. Not the most evil. Big difference. Maybe, how about this, the most ****ed up celebrity of all time?

10. dstorey macrumors 6502a

so evil people like hitler arn't as sick as micheal too? !? :rolleyes: sick and evil go tgeth in a lot of cases.

most ** celeb...hmmm you might be right there....though that might go to the famous japanese actress that said she wouls sleep with oliver the chimp on live tv, in the intrests of science of course...not that is sicknot evil I guess but very wrong and sick.

11. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    true story

a friend was editing an m.j. video a few years ago...the rooms dark and jacko is peering over his shoulder as he works. my friend notices in the monitor's reflection that m.j. has taken off his surgical mask and he's just got two nostril holes in his face...scared the bejeebles out of him. my friend had to leave the room and sit in a stall in the bathroom for a while. he was truly freaked.

mj's got so many problems...both mental and financial that the coming trainwreck is not going to be pretty.:(

12. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

does jacko not own something from the beatles?

for some people, if a person was 10 billion dollars worth 10 years ago and is now worth 100 million today, he is financially down.

well i would take 100 million dollars any day. and i would definitely not be financially down.

13. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    word on the street is he's leveraged his beatles publishing to the hilt with sony. many speculate this was the true reason he had the public melt-down over tommy mattola. alas, tommys gone but m.j. still has his problems.

14. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I think Jackson owns part of the Beatles catalog and Sony owns the rest. It is not clear whether he can choose to sell his part without a three-way deal between him, Sony, and the buyer. The point is that it may not be easy for him to use the catalog as a quick "get out of debt" card.

What are elephant man bones going for these days?

15. dstorey macrumors 6502a

does he not own part of the elvis rights after his marriage to Lisa Marie?