Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nyprospect

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 3, 2004
i understand what applebaum is saying .my appologies.i may just bid on it lol

FuzzyBallz

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Home of Al-Qaida
Heh, ain't nobody to blame, and no need for apologies. If you're at work, you shouldn't even be hanging around here clicking on funny half naked apples. If you got caught by the boss, you have only yourself to blame.

Anyway, great post! She's mine!!!

applebum

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2003
SC
dopefiend said:
Good find :D

Its completely work safe...so I don't see what that guys deal is :rolleyes:

Hmmm I advise students at a Christian University. Students often pop into my office unannounced. If I open something like this and a female student were to walk in, I could get in big trouble. Hanging out at the message board isn't a problem, but pics like that could get me in trouble. I appreciate the picture as much as anyone, but a simple blurb stating that the attachment may not be work friendly would be a wonderful thing.

KooBrewoP

macrumors regular
May 19, 2004
behind you!
I know that some older pb got very nosy/hot, is it the same with the new 1.33 pb's? Im just wondering how long she could hold that for... :p

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
vwguy said:
hmm... is she the seller??

Interesting..... :D

Not that it really matters, but the website hosting the pic (http://mo0p.com/) routes email to someone going by "trev", so I'm guessing Trevor. Also, if you download http://mo0p.com/images/gizmo.jpg and zoom in on the kitten's eyes (see below, and zoom in), it looks like it's not a blonde taking the picture.

Not that I have too much time on my hands or anything....

Attachments

• gizmo_eye.jpg
    gizmo_eye.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,745

Gherkin

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2004
Now I don't even own my Powerbook yet so I guess I'm not that qualified to make this judgement, but doesn't that look like an iBook that she's holding in the picture? Or do you think it's just the lighting that makes the case look white?

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
I am surprised has let this stay up. Anything even somewhat riske is gone within mins usually. I thought it was ebay policy you had to wearing clothes or something like that.

Attachments

• ge024.jpg
    ge024.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 141

Suspended
Dec 27, 2003
Hmm...

applebum said:
Hmmm I advise students at a Christian University. Students often pop into my office unannounced. If I open something like this and a female student were to walk in, I could get in big trouble. Hanging out at the message board isn't a problem, but pics like that could get me in trouble. I appreciate the picture as much as anyone, but a simple blurb stating that the attachment may not be work friendly would be a wonderful thing.

Maybe you shouldn't surf the internet at work....or just turn the monitor away from the door...
And how exactly is it inappropriate? All girls wear swimsuits....

Gherkin

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2004
This guy IS a genius though. There are probably dozens of messageboards (just like this) that posted the link to his auction.

Free advertising.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.