If you haven't noticed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by stubeeef, Jan 26, 2006.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

I have been absent, and will mostly remain so.

I called ClayJ up the other day to say hello, and he mentioned my name had come up, while I have been not real happy the last months I was posting, it had nothing to do with it.

Many might remember I left my aviation career (career is a stretch) for a sales position with the medical device manufacturer that I was flying a jet for. As you might remember the hours were going to be many to do the job right. Well many of my days I leave the house at 5am and return home after 7pm.

The company began a new compensation program a few months after I started, and lets just say, I am very very happy.

I have converted over one hospital in my first 90 days, and have a few more on the table. Growth is slated at over 30% if any of the next 2 fall my way. I have been the highest dollar increase sales rep in my region for Nov and Dec.

I am very happy and LOVE nearly every aspect of my new job!

I hope all are well, and hate I missed wdlove.

2. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Congratulations! Glad you are enjoying your job and hope you find some time every once in a while to come back here and post.

3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I noticed, Stu. :eek: :)

Hope everything is OK... I'll post more after the show. :D

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I'll buy medical equipment from you, stubeef!!

*grabs the coins from his pocket*

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Nice work stubeeef.

I'll take what Abstract doesn't buy. :p

6. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Congrats on the new job. I noticed you went missing recently, mostly due to the fact that your avatar was no longer scaring the bejezus out of me on a daily basis, and of course some of the recent new entrants into the political forum just haven't been able to hold up.

Hope all goes well, enjoy your job.

7. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

Hey there, stubeeef, nice to have you pop in for even a brief visit. Many of us noticed your absence. Knowing of your career change, I think we mostly chalked it up to you having too invest longer hours as you built up your account portfolio. My recent job change has certainly kept me off the boards a bit, so I know how it is.
    Really glad to hear you are loving the new job and doing quite well with it. Hope you'll have a moment now and again to pop in and say hey to your friends at MR.:)

8. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Hey stu,
    Nice to see you back. . .yeah I remember the old thread about you switching jobs, Im glad everything is going well man! Keep up the good work and visit us more often.

9. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Hi Stubeef.

You probably have no idea who I am, but even I miss you.

That wasn't supposed to sound as creepy as it does.

10. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

thanks for stopping in. and as i said in the other thread. glad to hear that you're doing well. take it easy and enjoy your new job.

best of luck and best of wishes to you.

11. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'm so glad this is working out for you so well. You're missed here, but the reason is a happy one instead of a sad one. :)

12. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

13. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Thanks for the kind words.

I hate that wdlove moved on, while I think I can understand it, it is sad. It was fun lurking around today, maybe I will try and make time to play. But long hours, building out my basement for an office, and quality time with the family make MR a distant luxury.

Thanks for the kind words, and if you are a GI endoscopist, we need to talk!:p

ps I miss that b-ball thread too!!!

ps2, I saw in another thread that lacero thought I had been around as steebu, whatever, my life is not that small, but then again, maybe I'm an alien and it takes a couple of days to fold space, go to my home planet for the really good beer, fold space to come back, and then sleep it off. That is really where I've been! No need for alternate personalities, sorry to blow that one! Of course I could be lacero! oopppssss!

14. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

And if your avatar is a picture of you, we still don't have a definitive answer on the "is Lacero a guy/gal" topic....

it's all so confusing, if you're Lacero, and Lacero is edesignuk, and Lacero is also Katie Ta Achoo, and ~Shard~ is Mr. Anderson... who the heck am I?

15. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Glad to hear from you Stu.

Glad that life has given you new opportunities. Though I can't see how a pilot could ever be happy not being in a cockpit.

Best of luck, you have been missed....

16. stubeeef thread starter macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Maybe it should help if I was in this thread...

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=152452

and how does one make a link now?