Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nadyaiqmal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2016
Yes, iforgot.apple.com is legit. If the domain name is apple.com, it's Apple. If it was iforgot.apple.iscx.fr or something, then it'd be dodgy.
[doublepost=1463769141][/doublepost]please help me... now i have a same problem with danneman101 ,this appleid@apple.com have been hacked my account, and change my birthday and my recovery email that link in to my apple id, please tell me what can i do to fix this :( ,cause my apple id have been used for 4 years and linked to my 4 others Idevices :(
[doublepost=1463769241][/doublepost]
iforgot.apple.com is an HTTPS-only site. You can look at its SSL certificate to see who issued the certificate, who it was issued to, etc. Simply click the lock icon at upper right in title bar of window (Safari). Other browsers may have other ways of indicating an HTTPS server.

please help me... now i have a same problem with danneman101 ,this appleid@apple.com have been hacked my account, and change my birthday and my recovery email that link in to my apple id, please tell me what can i do to fix this :( ,cause my apple id have been used for 4 years and linked to my 4 others Idevices :(

Mascots

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
Through Get Support you should be guided to an available way for you to contact Apple in your location. If you can't get a direct phone call, I suggest reaching out to them in any capacity that you have.

Reactions: nadyaiqmal

nadyaiqmal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2016
Through Get Support you should be guided to an available way for you to contact Apple in your location. If you can't get a direct phone call, I suggest reaching out to them in any capacity that you have.

thank
[doublepost=1463774396][/doublepost]

Thankyou very muchh for your information, but i have to ask you something, what kind of that thing that only by tap the link they gave, they can have my apple id password, change my email recovery and my security question? And when i call apple support, could they give me back my password or control of my apple id and icloud again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.