Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

in2themystik2

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
If anyone has the iHome docking speaker/alarm clock for their iPod, do you know if you can adjust the volume of the buzzer setting. I know you can for the iPod and the radio, but I don't know if I can for the buzzer. I just got it today and am messing around with it. Thanks for any advice! :)

in2themystik2

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
backupdrummer said:
You can change the iPod wake volume? How? It scares the crap out of me every morning.

Okay, I just tested it. You can adjust the wake up volume, it does that gradual wake thing, and very quickly gets to the maximum volume, but it only gets as loud as you set the volume. I could change the volume after the alarm went off and was going (for the iPod). Whatever volume I left the unit at when I set the alarm, was the maximum level it got to when the alarm went off. I don't think this worked for the buzzer though, which I think stayed at the same level from the time it went off until I hit snooze.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.