iLife 05 shipping

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by varmit, Jan 19, 2005.

1. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

Mine has shipped. Took out my information of course.

2. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Was waiting for this thread since the Mac mini's have been reported shipped. :)

3. vgurl macrumors newbie

My order shipped as well & to top it off, Apple upgraded my shipping to 2-Day! So I should receive it by this Friday, I can't wait to try out iPhoto 5... :)

4. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

I've checked my status about 5 times today and my order is still open.......here's to hoping mine ships today b/c I start my vacation Saturday and am looking forward to playing around with iLife '05:)

5. dpclark macrumors member

taken the dough

Apple have charged my bank account - so hopefully my ilife 05 and iwork should be shipping to me soon!!! Though unfortunatly I'll be on the slopes in Bulgaria at the time :(

6. TreeHugger macrumors 6502

My order shipped on the 19th as well and I should receive it today according to the Fed Ex tracking web site. Will only be able to use it saturday, since I don't get back onto campus until then... can't wait.

7. hikeNM macrumors 6502a

Mine shipped at 2:00 AM on the 20th. Can't wait for it to get here.

Actually, after further inspection, it shipped on the afternoon of the 19th.

8. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Just got the e-mail that my iLife is on its way.

Quick question. Do I have to install all of the appilcations? The only one I don't need at the moment is iDVD and i don't feel like using up extra disk space. Maybe later on I will get an external DVD burner, but right now it doesn't interest me.

9. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Wow, I just checked and my package is on the vehicle and out for delivery! I just got the e-mail from apple 5 minutes ago. The package was shipped from from Lewisberry, PA at noon yesterday and reached my town at 8 am this morning. I'm really impressed with this, I didn't even pay for the faster shipping, just the standard. Can't wait!

10. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

If you choose a custom install you should be able to install just the apps you want.

11. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

My order is still open. Maybe if I had gotten mine in earlier it would have shipped by now...oh well, I don't really mind playing the waiting game until it arrives.

12. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here Saturday.......ordered it pretty early the day it was announced. Can't wait:)

13. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Weird..I ordered mine the 18th, shipped the 19th, and now it is here :). Guess I was just lucky or live in the right place.

14. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

My order is STILL open...when will Apple finally ship it? I'm wondering, since they're running low on time for a guaranteed delivery tomorrow (it was Friday, January 21, 2005 at the time I posted this - I'm in the Eastern time zone).

15. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

iMovie HD doesn't seem to work with HDV footage I've downloaded off the net. The files downloaded come out as .m2t files. When I try importing them I get an error message -2048.