iLife And iWork help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jamescwarren, Mar 19, 2006.

1. jamescwarren macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

I am sure it can be done because I have seen Steve Jobs demo it before at keynotes and because it is sometimes on templates. I am talking about the mirror effect that Apple does on some of it products. For example: one of the default pictures in iWeb. If you know what it is I mean I would like to be able to do this in iWeb and Pages and most importantly in Keynote at least. Please explain. And is there a way or a plugin I could I could use to do the mirror effect in AppleWorks 6? Thanks.:D

Attached Files:

2. jamescwarren thread starter macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

Anyone? I've seen it done on other people's iWebsites so it must be able to be done! Thanks lol;)

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I don't have iWork but I know that you merely have to select your photo and tick the Reflection box in the Graphics pane of Inspector in iWeb. It's near the bottom. :)

Attached Files:

4. jamescwarren thread starter macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

No problem. Sorry I can't help with iWork other than to say that you could always use COMMAND-SHIFT-4 to take a screen shot of a reflected photo in iWeb and copy it into another app (iWork or AppleWorks or whatever). Although, that's probably way more work than it's worth. :eek: