iLife has shipped!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jazzman45, Jan 14, 2004.

1. jazzman45 macrumors member

My order has shipped, so i assume that everyone else is going to have a little brown box on their doorsteps in a couple days.

The weird thing is this!
    I payed for ground shipping, but they gave me 2nd day air, mmmmm, chocolate.

So yeah, we're going to have to start posting our works of psuedo-art somewhere...myitunes.net anybody?

-tyler

2. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

apple ships best method i think. so if gets there at the same price, they will ship that way. for example, i but 2 day on my powerbook but they sent it ground. them bastards.

i got email saying my iLife was shipped as well.

3. Rick Friele macrumors member

Same here. It is supposed to be here Friday by 4:30.

4. jazzman45 thread starter macrumors member

that sucks so bad that they down-graded it!

every experience i've had with apple has been awesome, except for my iBook 500 from a few years ago. i wanted os x on it, but it didn't seem like the iBook wanted it.

with applecare, i sent my iBook in for bad monitor hinge, they fixed it, gave me a new charger, and a new dvd drive, called, shipped, fixed, shipped back took 4 days and $0.

-tyler

5. TonySwartz macrumors member

AppleGarage.com will let you post anything you make in GarageBand in about...1/2 an hour from now. :D

6. Fender2112 macrumors 6502a

Fender2112

iLife has arrived ...

I just got back to my office and my iLife was on my desk. I can't to try it out when I get home. :)