iLife/Keynote bundled for $14.95

Discussion in 'New Mac Application Announcements' started by DakotaGuy, Jan 31, 2003.

1. macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

That is right iLife and Keynote is bundled and is on sale for $14.95 for teachers! So if you are a teacher make sure to take advantage of this offer. I know I will be using it. It is nice to see Apple working at getting back into the education market starting with the free Jaguar for teachers and now this offer.

2. macrumors newbie

Darn!

Oh, I saw the headline and I am like, wow, 14.95 for a product worth 150! Oh well, teachers need to save money anyway, they are SOOOO underpaid. Go teachers! Hey, maybe my friend who is a teacher will buy it for me and I can pay them back. Who knows?

3. Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

I'm really happy to see Apple getting more aggressive in the EDU market. This deal, and the new, larger discounts on hardware will hopefully get them back into 1st place in schools. :)

4. macrumors 6502

Great Job Apple

I purchased iLife and Keynote the day they were announced with the education discount. So I was pretty upset when I saw this deal. However, I received an e-mail recently allowing me to cancel my iLife order (I already received Keynote), purchase the new iLife and Keynote deal and receive a coupon for the price difference to use at the Apple Store. After that, I realized how much I enjoy doing buisness with Apple.

5. macrumors member

Great deal!
    I had a friend buy a copy for me... (I'm in education, but my friggin job title doesn't make me eligable for the offer...)

ow I have bought an Ipod, an Airport card, and this software bundle BEFORE I actually OWN a mac...

Soon baby soon...

6. macrumors regular

iLife and Keynote for $14.95?! I'm SO glad my wife is a teacher! First she got Jaguar FREE, and now this for practically free. It's really good to see Apple hitting the education market with deals like this. Way to go Apple!

7. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

The most unbelievable thing about this thread, is that the poster named "Abercrombieboy" is a Teacher. :confused:

8. macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Chris Columbus

I think Apple should offer a Christopher Columbus Discount on iLife and Keynote for $14.92.

:)

9. macrumors 604

iJon

does anybody know if these two programs will come in retail boxes or brown envolopes like the office promo??

iJon

10. macrumors regular

Can i get these apps at the apple store or is this a web only offer?

11. macrumors regular

zulgand04

where can i find this?

my moms a teacher and i was woundering where i can find this deal.

12. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

13. macrumors regular

zulgand04

thax cr2sh