I'm Back and 707SC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DJ OJ, Jan 30, 2007.

1. DJ OJ macrumors regular

DJ OJ

Japan>Shibuya>My House. Unbelievable Ain't it!?
    I am in Tokyo, and I am back to posting! First question is, is there a way to convert songs to mp4 or send it to my 707sc *****? The software works only on PC (If you get it off the CD)

2. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

iTunes can convert to MP4, dunno about sending to your 707SC

3. DJ OJ thread starter macrumors regular

DJ OJ

I can try to send it over bluetooth. How can iTunes Do it? More info ?????(I think that means please and thank you:) )

4. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

you're posting on a mac forum, so i'll assume you have a mac running 10.4.x and iTunes 7

First, you drag the song file onto the iTunes icon in the dock or your Applications window. It will import it into iTunes.

Next, check that it is set to convert to AAC, click iTunes -> Preferences, which will bring up the preferences window. At the top, there is a bar with buttons on it. Click the one which says Advanced. Just under the bar with buttons, there should be a sub-menu with 3 buttons, one blue. Click the one which says Importing. The second option says 'Import Using:'. It should be set to ACC Encoder. Once it's set to ACC, click OK.

Next, single-click the song so it is highlighted, then go to Advanced -> Convert Selection to AAC. It should duplicate the file, one of which will be the original format, the new one a AAC or MP4 format.

To get the file in Finder, select the song you want, and press :apple:+R. It will show you the file in a window :)

I haven't got a bluetooth phone on me, so i can't go through the steps on how to send a file to a phone. There might be an icon at the left of the top menu bar which has the bluetooth icon. Click that, and click Set Up a New Bluetooth Device. Go through the steps, then click the menu icon again, and this time hit Send File. That will allow you to send the file to your phone :)

5. DJ OJ thread starter macrumors regular

DJ OJ

I knew that AAC was mp4. Totally :eek:

THANKS!!!! IT worked!