Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mackeeper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
I am dying for a fullscreen iPod!!!! PLEASE APPLE!!! There was so much rumor about it, but now it's been shoved in the closet!! What's going on?!?

I want to watch my favorite TV shows and movies on it now! wahhh...:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I hate threads like this.

What do you expect people to say? "I wasn't planning on posting it but since you asked the new iPods are coming out May 17."?

ucscc10

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2006
this tuesday, alongside powerbook G5's...

but in reality- who knows? when events are held for a boombox and a leather case, we never know what's coming from cupertino

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
ucscc10 said:
this tuesday, alongside powerbook G5's...

but in reality- who knows? when events are held for a boombox and a leather case, we never know what's coming from cupertino
HAHAHA that made me spit my propel out (mandarin orange flav) or its 2:30AM:eek:

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
killuminati said:
I hate threads like this.

What do you expect people to say? "I wasn't planning on posting it but since you asked the new iPods are coming out May 17."?

How freaky would it be if they actually did?:p

Steve Jobs says: "Who told you?!"

Temujin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2005
Copenhagen
Who knows, maybe this monday/tuesday. All you can do is wait, might take a month, maybe more. If you need the thing now then buy now, if you want to wait, then sit down and wait patiently like the rest of us.

zv470

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2004
Japan
Yes who knows when, what is for certain is that you are dying. Yes... one day you will die. There is a 50% chance you will die before the fullscreen iPod videos come out, and a 50% chance you will die after.

What is also for certain is that my iPod shuffle is dying... I bumped it tonight, while plugged into a USB socket, and now its stuffed. I can't recharge it again so estimate another 11 hours of battery life remaining :( Sad, I bought it a year ago, to carry me over to the iPod I'm waiting for (video widescreen). :eek:

So hurry up Apple, please. :)

mackeeper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
chaosbunny said:
Are you dying because you can't watch movies on the go or because you can't show the thing off to your "friends" at school?:rolleyes:

BOTH!!! Well I don't care too much to show it off. I already have a powerbook that pwns everyone else. I'm beyond showing off...

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
zv470 said:
Yes who knows when, what is for certain is that you are dying. Yes... one day you will die. There is a 50% chance you will die before the fullscreen iPod videos come out, and a 50% chance you will die after.

Well the odds are greater that His Steveness will die before any of us, so please hurry Apple. May the video iPod be the tribute to the life of a great man!

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air. Though...I was walking my dog this morning and he told me that he once sniffed the butt of Steve Jobs' dog who told him that the fullscreen iPods would be out tomorrow.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
MovieCutter said:
I was walking my dog this morning and he told me that he once sniffed the butt of Steve Jobs' dog who told him that the fullscreen iPods would be out tomorrow.

A talented dog like yours should be named Sniffer ... at least it knows where to place its nose to get the news we all hunger for.

mackeeper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
Come on!! This is so lame. The latest news article is still "Apple's Recycling Program.." WHO GIVES?!? Slow news week...come on apple tell us something interesting!

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
Apple is going to release a full-screen iPod when they switch to Windows.

I seriously hate stupid ******** threads like this. OMG WHERE's MY NEXT 4 GENERATIONS OF iPods !?!!?!?! I NEED TO SHOW THEM OFF TO MY FRIENDS AND WASTE MY MOM's MONEY AOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMG.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
mackeeper said:
I am dying for a fullscreen iPod!!!!

your dying because you can't purchase a product that doesn't exists? Wow, there are people in the world who can't afford food, but your gonna die because of some mp3 player? Man, you have it rough :rolleyes:

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
calebjohnston said:
Apple is going to release a full-screen iPod when they switch to Windows.

I seriously hate stupid ******** threads like this. OMG WHERE's MY NEXT 4 GENERATIONS OF iPods !?!!?!?! I NEED TO SHOW THEM OFF TO MY FRIENDS AND WASTE MY MOM's MONEY AOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMG.

++++++++++

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.