iPad I'm getting my FIRST EVER iPad on Monday and I cannot contain my excitement!!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by joelovesapple, Nov 22, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502a

joelovesapple

I've been a big Apple fan since 2006, and have bits and bobs of their products, and since 2010 I have been really interested in the iPad. It has been very interesting to watch it evolve into the beast that it is today.

Now, I am aware of the hype surrounding the Mini, but I really want to see the Retina display on the new iPad for myself. I really can't wait! I have to say, they do look nice!

I can't decide on the colour though, is it going to be black or white? The white does look nice in photos I've seen, but I just don't know. Does the black one show a lot of fingerprints?

Sorry for the rambling but I'm just that excited :D .

2. macrumors demi-god

GeekLawyer

The post is coming from inside the house!
    Enjoy, Joe. You're in for a treat, whichever color you pick. :)

3. macrumors 6502

Tikatika

This made me smile! You are going to love it. I have black because when watching movies, the bezel just blends in. However, my iPhone is white and I love it. White is gorgeous on small devices, not so much on the 10" iPad.

4. macrumors 6502a

You're gonna love the ipad. I've owned many ipads now...all for the people in my family - you will love it so much. It's like your first time having sex....wait...no, it's not.

5. macrumors 6502

wingsabr

Congrats on your first iPad...you're gonna love it!

I've gone back and forth between colors and its really just a matter of preference. I will say that the white always seemed to have more contrast, but that's likely placebo.

Black
    3G
    3GS
    iPad 2
    Mini

White
    4S
    iPad 3