I'm going beserk!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Chundles, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Been without a computer now for 2 weeks, so bloody sick of Windows PC's here at home.

Hopefully my iBook is proper stuffed and I can get me a core duo Mac mini.

GAAARRGH!!!

2. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

I feel your pain. I would honeslty be going nuts. I use my computer more then anything. More then the tv, phone, gamecube hell even light and maybe running water.

3. Temujin macrumors 6502a

Temujin

I'm in the same situation. Been missing my PB for 3 1/2 weeks now :mad:
    Getting the Lines issue fixed and a keyboard replacement.

4. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

My deepest sympathies to you poor PeeCee using folk. ;) :)

Hopefully your Macs are repaired shortly. :)

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Funnily enough the same thing happened to me when I switched to Mac. I mean for a solid decade I was defragging, scanning, engulfed by virus apps. Then I switched and I could just leave the system to get on with itself. For months I'd be trying to care for my PowerBook. Reduced to merely keeping it clean on the outside.
    I even felt like Mac wasn't for me too. Tables have turned now though! :)

I hope you're reunited soon. Or do you want to be? an Intel Mac Mini? hmm!

6. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

andiwm2003

stay cool. that are just normal withdrawal symtoms. every addicted person has to work through this.

aren't there lots of fun things to do in australia? like wrestling crocodiles or choking koalas?

hope you get your machine back soon.

7. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

I think this sort of activity is frowned upon due to its innate riskiness. ;) :)

But heck, it may just beat having to use a Windows PC. :)

8. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Or even good ol' choking a chicken.

Relax. It's just a computer. It's the thing I use more than anything else, and I would be completely lost without it, but yeah, just a computer. ;)

9. iShane macrumors 6502a

I have to use a Windows when I go to my Aunts house. I wouldn't say the experience is horrible, but when I use it I would say it crashes an average of 2 times per use. I mean its a nice computer (For a PC) and its updated its just that that operating system totally sucks. Just to like 5 years ago I was begging my father for a new dell. :rolleyes: Thank God he said no! One thing that is SO ANNOYING to me about Windows is that when you start it up you get all these ads and such about Anti-Virus software and such. :eek: Shows how much Microsoft trusts their computers.

10. Chundles thread starter macrumors G4

Chundles

It's not just a computer, if it was I'd be OK but it is a means of communicating with overseas friends, a way to look at my photos, mainly a way to get my uni work done the way I like it rather than running to and from Uni with the hope of getting a computer that isn't some piece of crap to do my work.

I'm annoyed most cause I've realised just how limiting working on Windows really is.

11. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Tell me about it. Everyone time that I have to use a Windows PC I find myself constantly trying to hit the F9 key to use Expose. :rolleyes: :)