i'm having problems when installing FragOps 2!! need help~!

Discussion in 'Games' started by msharp, Oct 14, 2004.

1. msharp macrumors regular

msharp

I've just installed UT2004 and its newest patch(i can't remember its version), and UT2004 runs perfect.

but when i've downloaded & installed FragOps 2 beta Full Installer successfully, it doesn't work with its own "FragOps Launcher" app.

i found a application icon called "Unreal Tournament 2004" in my application folder(although i didn't choose to install here), double clicked with nothing appeared.

i've also tried to drag all the package content inside the new "UT2004" in my application folder into the existed installation of "Unreal Tournament 2004.app" in my /Games/
    and, the "FragOps Launcher" app doesn't work at all, just as before.

is there anyone who have installed this Mod correctly? i've been searching for solutions for more than half an hour but no luck......

thanks everyone.....

2. ZildjianKX macrumors 68000

ZildjianKX

Which installer did you use to install frag ops? If you downloaded the zip install, it's as simple as right clicking on the UT application and going "show package contents" and dragging the frag ops folder into it. If you downloaded the umod file, you can get an OS X umod installer.

3. msharp thread starter macrumors regular

msharp

well, i don't know if this installer is a zipped one or umod one as you say.
    my installer is a dmg file, with two file in this disk image: "FragOps 2.00 beta Full Installer.pkg" and "Frag.Ops Launcher".

any ideas?

4. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

lol, I did the same thing. You have to install the Mod into the same folder where your Unreal Tournament 2004 icon is ;). Then drag the launcher onto your dock. Then you got it :)

5. mattmack macrumors 6502a

mattmack

Also I was perusing the frag ops site and they seem to have a new launcher in the forums for the mac version. Hopefully it is the one ou got but their forumss are very good as well