I'm in love :...)

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Feb 6, 2005.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Damn, nothing is easy. I met her back home, she was the improvise model of one of my videos www.vjrei.com (she is the topless one and at the end of the video with the blue face) and she is down there in Caracas and I am here in Miami, she does not have a visa but I can go over. The good thing is that we are taking all with calm and just like two people that like each other without creating expectations. I use to talk to her each 2 weeks or so but it feels so incredible good.

What an incredible difference when you meet people around and the you realize you have met one of those significan others and there are things there.

Of course, with time life just get more difficult only and let see what we can manage. For now I am going back to Caracas for my birthday wich is the 25th, I have a party in a club there (one of my best friends is the owner) with everybody. But I care less about that, I care more about going to her house and picking her up :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

She's cute! Good luck with it and I hope everything turns out well for both of you.

3. iLikeMyiMac macrumors 6502a

iLikeMyiMac

She doesn't look topless to me. ;)

Attached Files:

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I know!! What a crappy way to get hits!! :mad:

(but it worked :p )

5. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

She is at the beginin of the video being huged by a friend of mine. Sorry she din't want to turn around, actually the video didn't required that :rolleyes:

6. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

7. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Congrats mymemory, I too have recently realized that having someone special makes your days go smoother.

Also glad to see that she's of legal age! ;)

Really though, I'm happy for ya.

8. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

No comment...
    (To tired to think of something sarcastic/witty at the moment)

9. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

hehe... i remember that thread...

congrats on the new one, buddy :D

10. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

What's that like? Falling in love?
    I've been married awhile, and all those feelings are but a distant memory. I remember it being swell. Is that still true?
    Damn I'm getting old.
    Of course should this lead to marriage, I can be safe to guess that you'll follow the same path as most of us married folk... familiarity hopefully without contempt.
    And the sex. Ah, the sex. Should be pretty sweet for a few years. Then it hits you.... "Didn't we do this before?"
    Then kids. No sex. A blur of taking out the trash, waking up to go to work, weekend pizzas because everyone is so tired from the work-week.
    I could go on, but that might destroy your soul.
    Signed: Somewhat jealous reader.\Peace.

11. brap macrumors 68000

Round our way, we call that "P**sing on one's bonfire!"

Best of luck an' stuff. She's cute.

12. Digidesign macrumors 6502

So?

13. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Dude, it gets complicated with time. People are so inmerse of what the media what you to be that all the basics get lost, actually sex is not even the best part of the relationship, it is the results of thing. Madona said a long time ago "Love is not sex, sex is not love".

I meet girls very oftem but just with time is when you realize one make you feel a bit different. Is amazing because in the case of Raquel we were just going out and I didn't push her to do anything and she just started to come to my side in the reunions with our friends, it was spontaneous. Then I came back to Miami and I started to call her each two weeks or so and she started to ask questions about my life here and talk about personal things and that is a good sign of confidence. I just led the things flow but I support the energy too and is so good that we just do not care about details and just enjoy what ever connection we are going trough.

But I wish I could have my "wife" now, loves changes and the ebst thing we can have in our partner is a good friend. What I like to do most is to travel, to save a lota of money and go to europe or some place. To be creative in a relationship is fundamental and I do not mean in bed... actually there too but forget about the stereotypes you see on the media.

My last real gf and I used to come from the beach or at the end of the day at 7pm or something. I remember once I rented Finding Nemo for her and I had some baby oil and she was laying upside down watching the movie while I was massaging her all over, she was so exited because she was feeling like an spoiled kid. What they love too is you to wash their hair in the shower and those things. I am terrible when flirting at first but then in to the relationship si when I am in my best and everything is just so many silly things.