I'm Needing Some Insight... Or Maybe a Crystal Ball...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by mikefl420, Jun 15, 2004.

1. mikefl420 macrumors newbie

Just wondering if anyone out there has picked up on any predictable nature to the Apple Loan programs... I'm waiting (and praying) for the Education Loan to do the first 24 mos. interest-only payments again, I missed out last month waiting for the damned Rev. B. Argh! If there are any folks in the know out there, let me know. I want a G5 already! :mad:

2. cpjakes macrumors 6502

STAY AWAY!!!

I would never in a million years go with Apple's loan program. If you do the math on it, the machines end up costing so much more! If you can get a credit card with a 0% intro rate or really anything lower than Apple, go with it. If you can't get a card, see if someone you know can. Apple's loan program is totally overpriced. I can't say it enough.

cpjakes

3. PowerMacMan macrumors 6502

PowerMacMan

Don't do it, if you can afford it right off the bat... if you really want a loan thingy or to not pay right up front go with a credit card like posted above...

4. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

the 0% intro for a year with a CC is the way to go. if you can't pay it off in a year. no worries just be on the look for a 0% intro rate on another credit card and transfer your balance ;)