I'm now offically obsessed with the new BMW 325i

Discussion in 'Community' started by jakochampolska, Sep 24, 2005.

1. jakochampolska macrumors 6502

Oh jesus! Though I'm only 15 and probably will never in my life get a beatiful car like this, I can dream right? When I first saw the new bmw design I hated it, but now I cant stop THINKING about it! Its so beautiful.

Anyway, my point in this post is, how is the feel of driving this car? Anyone have one? Pictures maybe?

OHHH I just cant stop thinking about!

...and if anyone would like to get me one.....the black with black interior is want I would like :D

2. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

Just do what I always do... Think Different. :D

3. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

You're still young; you can dream a better dream machine such as M3, M5, M6, Porsche GT3, and etc. The 325i is a nice model which is priced at where the middle class people can afford; but, at that price level, there are many other cars which have better performance (as long as you not only looking at BMW's propeller logo).

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

check out the new lexus IS...now that's a sexy car :cool:

5. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

I have that car! Well, not ME but its my moms. I must agree its a hot ride lol but I like bmws...I take after my dad :D

6. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

GroundLoop

I wasn't aware that the 2006 Lexus IS was out in the states yet. Does your mom have the '06?

Hickman

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

The 5-series sedan, and the 3-series coupe have always been their nicest models.

Now it's their 6-series. I'm sorry, but despite the fact that it appears to be a very long car, I love it. :)

Now I hate the 3-series sedan. THey keep screwing that thing up

8. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I dunno, the new 3 is OK, but I'm saving towards the previous generation 330ci Sport for my next motor :eek:

But really, no BMW should be your dream car at 15 years old, you should be wetting your bed over Astons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and <insert your choice of hot male here> :D :p

9. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

Nope, she has the '05.

10. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, yes maybe a BOY would be dreaming about those cars and a hot female. But I'm a girl :D
    Sure, Lamborghinis are awesome, but for me I wouldnt want it. Nor a farrari. Maybe a aston :cool: . If I had a car like that, I wouldnt never even want to take it for a drive! So whats the point of a nice supped up ferrari when you cant show it off in the streets without someone throwing a rock at it or not being able to leave it alone in the parking lot?

But one car I seriously swoon over when I see it is the SLK55 AMG! Oh baby haha

11. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

GroundLoop

Well, the '06 is a different beast altogether. Before, I would never have considered the IS. But with 300+ hp, it is definitely worth a look.

Hickman

12. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

*removes foot from mouth*

Sowwy :eek:

13. maya macrumors 68040

maya

Love the headlights/eyes on the BMW 5 series much better. ;) :)

14. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

no problem ;)

15. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Affectionately named "Angel Eyes" ;)

16. vincebio macrumors 6502a

vincebio

well its a great choice.....if your a completely soulless and clonelike young man.

buy an alfa romeo or even a porsche boxster at a push....

then you will understand cars a little better...

;)

17. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

oh yes a porsche boxster....I think I like the 911s more though! Me and my dad are planning to take one for a test drive next weekend...I never sat in a porsche before!!!

18. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

I like my '04 three series better. But Im not biased or anything...

19. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

That is exactly how I feel as well. If I buy an expensive nice shiny car, there is always some (or many, as far as I can tell in NY metro areas) people who cannot leave it alone. If I get so filthy rich and don't care about the cars, then, I will buy Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Asoton, Bentley, etc. But, if I am going to be a working rich, then, I would think twice (or more) before I buy a nice car for street use. However, if there is a new technology (like a bat-mobile barrier) to protect the car (while parking in the public parking space), then, buying those cars would be more pleasurable. I don't want to spend the money for items which strangers will mess with it.

20. 173080 macrumors 6502

The new BMW 3-Series is awesome, our manual 330i was delivered last week.

It corners like a mother****er. :D

[​IMG]

The new Lexus IS doesn't even come close to the BMW E90 because it lacks a few things I look for in a car. Things like the car communicating traction during cornering, a manual transmission, good engine note and the ability to disable traction control partially and completely. The IS is nice but its not for me. ;)

21. jakochampolska thread starter macrumors 6502

VERY NICE!!! WOW! I didnt know that the red looked so good on the car!

22. jiv3turkey748 macrumors 6502a

jiv3turkey748

check out my desktop

ive been trying to convince my parents to get one

Attached Files:

23. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

I like the new 3-series, but I didn't mind the old 3-series.

My girl friend used to have the 745i but it got wrecked in a car accident a week ago. I tried to convince her to get the 5-series or the 3-series but she wanted the A8. I worked her down to an A6 because I thought the A6 was too big.

24. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I think I prefer the last generation 3-Series, personally. Oh, and BMW has nothing on Audi when it comes to the looks department. :)

25. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

At the end of the day if it gets into a car accident it goes from being an expensive mode of transport to scrap metal :D