I'm so annoyed with this stupid game!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by macgeek2005, Jul 18, 2006.

1. macgeek2005 macrumors 65816

I'm about half way through Call of Duty 2 on Veteran. This is all I have to say:

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else been through this living hell?

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

I reckon the vets have been through that "living hell." Only they didn't have the benefits of saves, restarts and bullets that only hurt you a bit.

When they did it they had one go and taking a bullet meant death in most cases.

It's just a game, get some perspective.

3. Lau Guest

:D Heheheh.

Does it ever occur to you that you let little things in life get your knickers in a twist a juuuust a teensy bit too much?

4. Unorthodox macrumors 65816

Unorthodox

You could lower the difficulty level.

This cookie doesn't have as many chocolate chips than the last one did.
    Grrrrrrr......

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I'm sure there is worse things in the world....like this damn monkey that won't get off my back!

Bless

6. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Arrrgh!!

I can't get the right ratio of cereal:milk. I'm about 5mL short!!!

Anyone else been through this living hell?

7. macgeek2005 thread starter macrumors 65816

I wasn't talking about comparing it to real life, I was talking about playing the game, and how difficult it is to beat it on Veteran, and how you have to play fights over and over and over and over again until you finally by the grace of god survive long enough for the game to do another autosave.

8. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Of course...trying to get the bath water the right temp...arrrrgh the horror...damn I just drop my cookie..thanks Chundles.

Bless

9. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

:eek:
    ...the horror, the horror...

10. Lau Guest

Stiil getting quite agitated over small things though aren't you, game or not?

The reason I ask, is that you bang on about the "Secret" and that woman in every thread you're in and I'm so sorry, everyone, to bring it up again. But you preach to everyone how somehow her frankly rather ludicrous views can overcome massive problems such as debt, illness, and many others, but it doesn't seem to have had enough of an effect on you to stop you having a tantrum over little things fairly often. And for that reason, I a) don't think you seem to be enlightened in the slightest, and b) isn't a terribly good advert for the secret.

11. macgeek2005 thread starter macrumors 65816

Once you learn the difference between You, and your identity, you will understand.

12. imacintel macrumors 68000

13. Lau Guest

But, you see, I'm fairly chilled and don't let day to day life bother me, and am happy, and you get yourself in a state about very small and insignificant things regularly and feel the need to tell us all about your little tantrums, and somehow think that you're enlightened? Enlightenment, surely, is being above getting in a state about a stupid game, or a bit of your computer, or your brother, or whatever else.

14. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Aren't we all annoyed by little things? Like, I'm annoyed about how hot it is. So, I couldn't cook, so I bought this $4, 16 piece Sushi. And it's freaking awful and there are ten more pieces staring at me. And now I'm hot, mildly sick to my stomach and in a bad mood.

If there's infinity, it's in other people. I'm always surrendering the ground on which I stand.

Decapitalize the I, Padawan.

15. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

mg2005 just got bitchslapped.

:D

16. Lau Guest

Oh, totally. There are little things that are annoying.

I just find a bit false that the OP cheerfully tells everyone else how enlightened he is and how this Secret (a bargain at only $29.95) can solve debt, cure illness and improve relationships, along with pretty much everything else, yet doesn't seem to stop him having weekly freakouts over tiny things. If the secret's so great, why aren't you using it?

17. Lau Guest

Oh, and incidentally, getting annoyed at small things is normal. Also, if you're a teenager, getting annoyed and/or impatient at things like your brother, or not being able to have something immediately, or at a computer game is also normal. However, macgeek2005 has on many occasions told us how he isn't a normal teenager. He is in fact, enlightened, and so I'm intrigued to know why he behaves like a normal 15 year old. Maybe the Secret only works in short bursts, or something.

18. ejb190 macrumors 65816

ejb190

Personally, I'm too busy with this thing called life to waste away hours and hours on a game. Not to say I don't play games, but to let them get the better of you is foolish. Relax, enjoy, and go buy the hint book!

19. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

20. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Lau, you've said everything I wanted to and more. :D

21. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

It's probably a subscription-based thing and his folks have cut off the cash supply. It's like taking a half-course of antibiotics, it'll work up to a point but after that you're basically stuffed.

Ah hell, I'll do it again:
    [​IMG]

22. macgeek2005 thread starter macrumors 65816

You didn't get what I said at all. Since your mind is too trapped in itself to even slightly comprehend what my words mean, there really is no point in trying to make you understand, but all I can say is that when you understand what I understand, you realise that it means nothing that someone is annoyed. The area which I am speaking of is one that makes anything that happens in our lives completely irrelevant to the truth.

23. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

It looks like this thread is gonna end the way all of macgeeks threads end.

:rolleyes:

24. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Says the kid who's lived his entire life at home. Sorry mate, no experience = no credibility.

At least that's how it works out here in the real world, I don't know about your magical fantasy world with the rainbows and the cherubs and the bubblegum flowers.

25. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I love it!