I'm so proud of this Mac!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Jan 27, 2003.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Man, after my divorce from my audio/music love, today I took some time to plug all my toys back again:
    Kurzweil K2500RS
    JV-1080 and 90
    JP-8080
    and may Mackie 1202
    All that to my MTP XP and to my Pismo.

The thing is that I was playing around with Digital Performer and I plug the microphone to the mixer and then to the Powerbook audio imput and I was able to use the software plug ins (equalizers, chorus, reverb, etc) with no problem or latency in real time!

This little pice of brick has so moch to offer and I can find another one in eBay for $600!!!

I even opened Photoshop, Explorer, iTunes too with only 256MB of ram and runing 9.2.2.

I can remember when I had my brand new 9600/200 and I was trying to record audio using an auio media III, that was a nightmare.

I'll be a Pismo fan for a long time:cool:

Attached Files:

2. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

That screenshot is just so familiar to anyone running audio on a PB! I run logic and ProTools through mine, and I'm always finding windows open that I'd forgotten about...!:D

I mixed some tracks on a ProTools system with two 22" cinema displays a few months ago, now that was an experience, I can't wait to get hold of the 17" aluBook:D :D :D