iMac 20" case

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by iMAC G5dreamer, Nov 1, 2004.

1. iMAC G5dreamer macrumors member

hey guys i was wondering if there is any case or cover designed for the iMac G5,im still waiting for it,and well maybe i was considering buying some accesories ,thanks

2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

3. veedubdrew macrumors regular

I would sure like a case for a 20" iMac. I'm considering swapping my 17" PowerBook for a 20" iMac. I don't take the PB out of my house much except for all-night video editing sessions and if I had a nice padded, fitted iMac bag it would make the decision to switch machines much easier. Oh how I would like to not be bound to a cramped 80 GB hard drive!

-Drew

4. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

5. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

You might want to check out AcmeMade

Although I've never purchased any of their products, they do look slick. If I ever get around to purchasing an LCD, I'd give one of these a shot because I wouldn't want to leave a cinema display alone and vulnerable with my cat prowling the scene.

6. iMAC G5dreamer thread starter macrumors member

well guys what i meant was not actually a case ,a cover ,o a screen protector as the previous iMAc had,i havent seen any on the market so i was wondering if any around here knew

7. iMAC G5dreamer thread starter macrumors member

do u know other webs?