I've got the cash for a 20" iMac but I can't decide whether to get one or not. First of all, I keep reading quite a lot on other sites about a problem with the fans "sounding like a plane taking off" and "driving people mad". Is the problem really that bad ? Also, these apparant updates are doing my head it. If I do get one, shall I just get it now ? Sounds like a lot of people have been putting it off for week after week incase the imacs get updated. Is it actually going to happen soon or are we talking months away ? Cheers.