I have a question about using CS2 on the new iMac Core Duo. I understand that CS2 doesn't run native and I want to know how big of a problem this is. I'm considering buying a new iMac and also getting Adobe CS2. Would it be a smart move to wait until the software runs native? If I buy now and then Adobe comes out with an upgrade will an upgrade be all I'll need to have the software run native? Any advice?