Well I got my relatives (switchers) to buy macs for xmas, but they are delayed in shipping now. The decision is wether to cancel the the current order (17inch iMac, maxed out) and see what macworld holds. If only price drops, then I would tell them keep the order and get a price ajustment, my worry is if there are hardware upgrades, if that is the case then I would want them to cancel and order the new revision. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.