1. masterjedi73 macrumors 6502

Jan 12, 2004
    Hey guys -
    After I registered my new G5 yesterday, I got an email for 12 free months of MacWorld. I had to answer a 5 or 6 question survey and one of them was "Which product did you register?". One of the choices was an iMac G5.

I wonder if this is the big announcement everyone's been talking about....
  2. cubist macrumors 68020

Jul 4, 2002
    Muncie, Indiana
    We hope so, but it's unlikely that Macworld magazine has any inside info. It's probably just a guess on their part.
  3. stoid macrumors 601

Feb 17, 2002
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    I don't think that you are the first person to point this out, but I think the other was a few days ago, and you'd think that if it was an error, MacWorld would have fixed it by now.
  4. virividox macrumors 601

Aug 19, 2003
    Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    yup this is the 4th thread iv seen where they mentioned this.
  5. ThomasJefferson macrumors 6502

Jul 17, 2002
    I wish they had released to today, as part of the 20th anniv. Anyway, I would not have bought one. If a desktop is not upgradeable, I pass it by.
  6. burbguy7 macrumors newbie

Jan 26, 2004
    midwest u.s.
    imac g5 ?

Yes that would be nice, however if all Mac folks hold their breath for this event, the installed base of mac might diminish even more. I think it could happen but with a not so power hungry chip. Maybe the lower nano meter(s) types coming on? So yes, maybe tomorrow, but there is always greener grass several months away, and of course for the same price.