Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duffer

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2007
Tired of waiting!

I wonder how many thousands who like me don't post, are just sitting waiting for a look see at the new iMac. Apple has better security than the U.S. government.

I am one of the many thousands impatiently waiting. This will be my first Mac and I have been very excited, but the many weeks and months have started to take their toll on me. I don't know for sure, but it would seem to me that iMac sales have slowed due to the news of an update, so why not start teasing us with some photos. The marketing gurus at Apple could do this without revealing too much and it would certainly help those who are like me and tired of waiting.

farmwood1

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2007
I am one of the many thousands impatiently waiting. This will be my first Mac and I have been very excited, but the many weeks and months have started to take their toll on me. I don't know for sure, but it would seem to me that iMac sales have slowed due to the news of an update, so why not start teasing us with some photos. The marketing gurus at Apple could do this without revealing too much and it would certainly help those who are like me and tired of waiting.

I'm sure thousands of switchers like myself waited because they could.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party. lol

Emrtr4

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2006
No Ipod updates (thats my prediction). apple will release new Video Ipods in the Iphone configuration before this Xmas or at Macworld next January (the extra time will allow them to add significantly more storage with flash memory to the Ipods and expand the battery life).

The Imacs will get updated, and I predict that both Imacs and Ibooks will go to Santa Rosa (the Imacs will get the 8600s, expect to see 1 terabyte hardrives offered in all the apple desktops).

If there are going to be new keyboards, then it wouldnt suprise me if we saw new Cinema Displays that are LED backlit (expect the Imacs and Ibooks to go LED as well).

reshtheory

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2007
is there a sales tax holiday for new york city??
is it august 5th?? i know they proposed some nationwide day for no sales tax..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.