iMac shrine

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by stoid, Mar 25, 2002.

1. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

I LOVE the new iMac, it's soo beautiful and stylish, just like the iPod, it really takes the cake in cool factor. Unfortunately, I will never own one. I just bought a 733 Quicksilver last July, and the new computer fund is sitting at about $0 :(. Also, I live in St. Louis, and like nobody in St. Louis owns a Mac, so I won't even get to see one for a loooong time. If CompUSA or Curcuit City, or Best Buy ever do decide to carry them again. So I've started a little shrine to the iMac, my desktop picture is a compsite of three iMac photo/graphic, I bought an iMac Poster/booklet from MWSF from eBay, and I even contacted the winner of a new iMac on eBay, and bought the empty box from him! I have a little corner of my room dedicated to the machine. Is anyone else this crrazy about it. I've heard the pictures don't do it justice. I just really want to see one!!

2. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Wow, I feel for you man!! You really do need to see this thing in person. It's pretty darn cool. :cool: But your 733 is certainly not bad! Waiting is painful but so worth it when it finally pays off. :D Hang in there, who knows how awesome the iMac will be in two years...