iMac + Tiger

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Kreamy, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Kreamy macrumors member

Jan 2, 2005
    I purchased my first mac (an iBook) at the last release, and am nothing short of thrilled with it. My bday comes at the end of april, and i was gonna ask for an iMac, but i have the patience because i hope to see a good update (especially GFX) with the next iMac - Rumored to release around june/july when tiger comes out.

In addition to this i'll be in canada in the summer and wont have to pay a truckload to have it shipped to asia.

Good idea?
  2. jackieonasses macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2004
    the great OKLAHOMA....
    I sure wish i could get an iMac for my birthday.... Ya, it might have a revision, might not before Tiger. It is to hard to determine now.

3. vtprinz macrumors 6502

Nov 30, 2004
    Good ol' Victor Wooten ;) :cool:
  4. Kreamy thread starter macrumors member

Jan 2, 2005

I guess if it comes out before Tiger apple will still have it in mind to be tiger-capable ;) and so that still means better GFX, oh well ill wait and see =O)

U think an iMac for my bday is big? my m8 got a Dual 2 giggie with 1gb ram and an x800xt for xmas, cant imagine what hes gon get for his bday. We're only fifteen! it pisses me off. lol.