Image Capture Scripts - In Jaguar but not Panther?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by cpjakes, Jan 20, 2004.

1. cpjakes macrumors 6502

Hello all, quick question and maybe favor to whoever is still running Jaguar out there...

Since the Panther upgrade (which I upgraded, not archive or clean install) I have lost my Image Capture scripts. Now I can't make a web page on import or convert sizes, etc. Has anyone else noticed this? I would guess it's because iPhoto has this feature, but I have not converted my library to iPhoto (maybe when I get iLife with my next Mac...) and don't want to use it just for the scripts. If anyone has them, (I think they were in /Library/Image Capture/Scripts) would you mind zipping them up and sending them my way?

cpjakes@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

cpjakes

2. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

they are in /library/scripts/script editor scripts/imagine manipulation/

3. cpjakes thread starter macrumors 6502

superbovine - Those aren't the ones I'm looking for. There used to be some linked to Image Capture, like Format 5x7, Format 8x10, Build Web Page.

These are the ones I'm looking for. I suppose I could dig around on my Jaguar discs, but they don't seem like they'd be the easiest things to find...

cpjakes

These are the only ones I have in the folder you mentioned:

Resize.scpt
    Rotate Clockwise.scpt
    Rotate Counter-Clockwise.scpt
    Scale.scpt

4. cpjakes thread starter macrumors 6502

I found them on a computer still running Jaguar. As I said before, it's probably because of iPhoto, but these scripts are too handy...

cpjakes