Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boddy_rocker

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Saudi arabia
View attachment 660043

That is because you have bought a stolen or stole your phone.

It is called karma.

no its a clean phone and not stolen but the person i bought from forgot his icloud and when i updated it gave me active lock
[doublepost=1475049193][/doublepost]
you cant unlock the iphone activation lock.

what about theofficialunlocks.com they are claiming that they can unlock it but i'm afraid of be scammed again
is this a trusted website

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
do you think all people are thieves . here in saudi arabia its so hard to steal from some one and not be tracked

Most people that creat an account here to ask the same questions about iCloud are!

As for Saudi, I couldn't tell you, just like the way I have no way of knowing wether or not you live there. Sorry

Xmexkanx

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2016
I don't have an iCloud lock, but I'm having an issue with an iPhone 6+ I bought. Fresh in the box with even the plastic cover on the phone. I can't get it to work. Every time I put my sim in, it locks the sim. Does that mean it's stolen?

malren

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2014
Hello,

Any suggestions how to unlock a iPhone 7 Vodafone GERMANY locked?

Thank you in advance

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Hello,

Any suggestions how to unlock a iPhone 7 Vodafone GERMANY locked?

Thank you in advance

Ask the Vodafone, they will do it for free or a small charge. Did you buy the phone from someone who got it on contract? If so then what they did was illegal because the phone belongs to the provider for the first six months.

boddy_rocker

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Saudi arabia
Anybody know if 7's can be unlocked? If so can anyone point me in a good direction?
locked from sim or actvation lock
[doublepost=1475929519][/doublepost]
no its a clean phone and not stolen but the person i bought from forgot his icloud and when i updated it gave me active lock
[doublepost=1475049193][/doublepost]

what about theofficialunlocks.com they are claiming that they can unlock it but i'm afraid of be scammed again
is this a trusted website
by the way i unlocked the activation lock i paid alot but its unlocked noow

malren

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2014
Ask the Vodafone, they will do it for free or a small charge. Did you buy the phone from someone who got it on contract? If so then what they did was illegal because the phone belongs to the provider for the first six months.

Vodafone is not willing to unlock it! not for free and not for any charge.
I did not buy it from someone. I got it from vodafone but the thing is I do not live in Germany so when I try to insert my local sim outside of Germany it doesn't work!

Imablackhat

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2016
I'm on AT&T next with iPhone se and need it unlocked. They declined me over the phone and online. Anyone have any working websites that aren't hundreds of dollars ???

mr.asker

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
Hi, guys!
Anyone can vouch for theofficialunlocks.com ? Does anyone have positive experience with this new (about 1 year old site) unlock service provider?
I tried to contact them via Contact Form at the site and via email too, but with no luck.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Hi, guys!
Anyone can vouch for theofficialunlocks.com ? Does anyone have positive experience with this new (about 1 year old site) unlock service provider?
I tried to contact them via Contact Form at the site and via email too, but with no luck.
Thank you.

The fact that you couldn't get in contact with them says a lot.

sterval

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2016
After being scammed a few times on ebay (seller making you wait until purchase protection ends, ask more money, etc.), I have purchased from samunlocks last week the premium ATT unlock. They removed the product from their website the next day! I will keep you posted. So far I cannot find any store with solid feedbacks from multiple users.

sterval

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2016
samunlocks just canceled and refunded my order. They can no longer unlock AT&T iphones that aren't paid in full and have removed the service from their website. At least they are honest but i'm guessing that if they can't do it, no one can.

DiokUnlocks

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2014
C!tY Of GoDs
samunlocks just canceled and refunded my order. They can no longer unlock AT&T iphones that aren't paid in full and have removed the service from their website. At least they are honest but i'm guessing that if they can't do it, no one can.

AT&T iPhone Unlocking Service is very unstable at the moment so alot of services are being pulled do to instability. those with working services are being sold at very high price and fulfillment time has increased.

nrundle

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2017
hi all, has anyone used hackiphone.me successfully recently? i paid for their service to network unlock my iphone 7 from sprint on sunday 19th Feb, it was supposed to take 1-3 business days....

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
hi all, has anyone used hackiphone.me successfully recently? i paid for their service to network unlock my iphone 7 from sprint on sunday 19th Feb, it was supposed to take 1-3 business days....

I think you got scammed. If they ask for any more money then it definitely is a scam. Do not pay them any more money and if I were you I would try to get my money back from the bank or credit card you used.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.