iMovie HD - a piece of garbage

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by AngryLawnGnome, Feb 8, 2005.

1. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

Jan 5, 2004
    I cannot begin to list the bugs/annoying new delays/ugliness I've found in the new iMovie. It's disgusting. And reformatting an old iMovie leaves the folder cluttered and grossly disorganized. I'm so mad. Not to mention how horrible iWork's Pages is compared to the old AppleWorks. Apple is bothering me a lot lately. I can't wait for Tiger to (hopefully) cheer me up.
  2. iGary Guest

May 26, 2004
    Randy's House
    You might want to list the specific problems you are having with the program in order to obtain some help.

Others may have had similar issues and may have a fix for you.

Other than that, nice rant. :)
  3. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

Feb 4, 2004
    Florida Resident
    That is strange that I had the opposite feeling on this matter. It seemed faster and I liked the new Tiger like look. Pages makes Appleworks look like a DOS program.
  4. liketom macrumors 601

Apr 8, 2004
    i think iMove HD is the best version yet WIDESCREEN is the best thing ever! along with some spiffing transitions and HD makes for a happy mac user lol

i had problems with iMovie 4 crashing when i used to move the soundtrack around but 5 i have seen no problems what so ever ! touch wood

99 post to go WoohOOO