iMovie Question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BLINK, Feb 13, 2005.

1. BLINK macrumors member

Hey all,

In my latest iMovie creation, I need a warning. It will say "Warning: Due to some violence, parental discretion is advised". The thing is, I am not sure how to make 3 lines of text in iMovie. I can only make two. And when I make two, it resizes the words to fit the visible area. Resizes it so much that it is virtually unreadble. Any ideas on how to add a third line of text to a simple fade in fade out centered title?

Thanks.

2. jsalzer macrumors 6502a

jsalzer

Try Keynote

Well, since you probably don't want that warning running over your main creation and will have it before the real "movie" starts, I'd recommend saying everything you need to say in Keynote, saving it as a Quicktime movie, and then slipping it into your iMovie project.

3. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

or if you dont have keynote you could do a still image in photoshop or anyother program and just import that to imovie.

4. jemeinc macrumors 6502a

You can drag any PDF image right into your timeline, or clips pane in iMovie... Create it any way you want in say Word or AppleWorks , click print & use the "Save as PDF" function.. After you've done that drag your PDF'd imagine right into your timeline...

5. BLINK thread starter macrumors member

Whenever I import anything to iMovie, the quality goes down significantly. Is there any way past this?

6. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

PDF is vector grahics. Each frame in a movie is raster graphics. Do the math.