iMovie still photos, multiple photos become 1 clip...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by DaveinJapan, Jun 4, 2005.

1. DaveinJapan macrumors member

Okay, I was working with iMovie and did something cool...but I don't know how I did it or how to repeat what I did.

I managed to make one "clip" which consists of 6 or 7 photos (imported from iPhoto)...and on top of (inside of?) that clip is the "far far away" title (the Star Wars one). I tried to do the same thing again, and couldn't figure out how I did it in the first place! Oops. Any clues would be great (I tried highlighting several pics and dragging them down to the timeline together...didn't work. I also tried a few other things, but no luck).

2. DaveinJapan thread starter macrumors member

3. chelseamac macrumors newbie

I think this is how you did it/can do it

I think I know what you're talking about. In iMovie, see the little ruler mark in between the two split screens, just above the buttons with stars and an X (it's just above the light gray bar separating the two sections--in iMovie? Mine is slid more to the right and says 10s next to it (no idea what that means).

Anyway, if you haven't already finalized your project (or create a new one with a few photos to test it) wherever you slide that bar, it will separate or join photos together.

Hope this helps!