Importing address book contacts into entourage?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bcole, Sep 7, 2006.

1. bcole macrumors newbie

Is this possible? Ive searched through the import options, address book isnt an option to choose from unfortunatelly.

imail is usefull, but so basic compared to entourage, unless someone can recommend a different mail client which can be using in conjunction with address book?

I would enter all the contacts again into entourage, but its a long long list which I imported into address book from my blackberry

2. Lollypop macrumors 6502a

Lollypop

Firstly make sure you have the latest version of Entourage, in the preferences there is a option to connect entourage to apples sync services, that should be all you need to do, your contacts will be imported from addressbook into entourage and your changes in entourage will also be made on your blackberry once you sync.

Tried to find the MS link but I cant find it, but this blog entry seems to explain what ive just said.

out of interest, what blackberry are you using?

3. bcole thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks, Il give it a go!

its the fairly old 7230 - still the best one in my humble opinion. I looked at the new 8700 series, didnt really take my fancy.

4. bcole thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Lollypop macrumors 6502a

Lollypop

My pleasure! I have a 7290, hard as nails but slightly lacking in the feature department...:( Glad you fixed your problem!