Importing pictures from camera to iPhoto

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by MACDRIVE, Dec 25, 2006.

1. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Ok ... after I have transfered all the pictures from the camera to iPhoto, they are arranged like this:

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

[ ] [ ] [ ]

Question 1: 10 pictures are on camera's memory card total. Which one is the first picture I took that is displayed on the iPhoto page? And which one is the last? :confused:

The reason I want to know is because every picture has a different f/number; hense my expirement. :)

Question 2: Is there anyway I can import the playback specifications along with the pictures to iPhoto? :confused:

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

By default, it should order the pictures in the same way you have the rest of the library/folder sorted (which is chronologically oldest-to-newest by default). As for your second question, I guess it depends on the camera brand/model, but I reckon it's unlikely. :eek:

3. MACDRIVE thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

I've finally got it figured out. :)

They are arranged like this:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

[8] [9] [10]

4. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

Does this mean your newest pictures are still way up at the top? I have tried to figure that out... How did you do it?

5. MACDRIVE thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

#10 is the newest/last picture taken. I figured this out by placing a little tag with a number on it next to each photo. :)