Impressed with sync between iChat & iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Calvinatir, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

I dont know if this has been posted before but i recently was using iChat and listening to a song on iTunes...A buddy came on from europe who owns a 12" PB and we decided to do a voice chat to see how well it worked. The quality was awesome but what impressed me more was that my song in iTunes faded out as the voice chat started! i didnt notice it until we finished the chat and my music came right back on! wow..on my PC i would have gotten horrible interference if i didn't turn off my winamp.

2. russed macrumors 68000

russed

the other day the same thing happened to me for the first time too, i was very impressed also, just shows that apple actually think when designing programmes!

3. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

Same thing happens with video chat I believe. That's definitely the best part about using Apple's software. I love how they really do all work together.

4. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

Cool! Now all I need is an iSight, broadband connection at home, and AIM 5.5 to work properly with iChat AV 2.1!

5. bayoyong macrumors newbie

Video iChat

Same thing worked for me when I did a video chat with my wife and son. But how do I get it sync to my iPhone?