Impressed with sync between iChat & iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Calvinatir, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Nov 8, 2003
    I dont know if this has been posted before but i recently was using iChat and listening to a song on iTunes...A buddy came on from europe who owns a 12" PB and we decided to do a voice chat to see how well it worked. The quality was awesome but what impressed me more was that my song in iTunes faded out as the voice chat started! i didnt notice it until we finished the chat and my music came right back on! wow..on my PC i would have gotten horrible interference if i didn't turn off my winamp.
  2. russed macrumors 68000

Jan 16, 2004
    London, England
    the other day the same thing happened to me for the first time too, i was very impressed also, just shows that apple actually think when designing programmes!
  3. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

Jan 8, 2003
    San Francisco, California
    Same thing happens with video chat I believe. That's definitely the best part about using Apple's software. I love how they really do all work together.
  4. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

Sep 18, 2003
    London, UK
    Cool! Now all I need is an iSight, broadband connection at home, and AIM 5.5 to work properly with iChat AV 2.1!
  5. bayoyong macrumors newbie

Aug 10, 2008
    Video iChat

Same thing worked for me when I did a video chat with my wife and son. But how do I get it sync to my iPhone?