Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

perplex

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
I am using my iPad2 in the studio, and my workdesk is totally packed with equipment. I have to lay my iPad2 on top of other things when using it.

Is there ANY iPad2 Desk clamp mount arm type of deal that is available NOW?

Everywhere I have searched, they either only have it for the 1st gen iPad, or they just haven't got it yet, or not at all.

I understand it JUST came out, just wanted to know if anyone knew anything on something available now. thanks for your time, and may you have many cookies and treats that make you smile and have a sunny day in which you skip and trot throughout the forest

tek210

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
Got in my Ram mount system last week and I have to say that I really love what they have to offer. I got the iPad holder that is universal so it will allow for cases or skins. The brackets allow me to mount it perfectly to my desk, onto my golf push cart and to a gas golf cart too. Am really happy with the purchase as it is very modular.

OneForGadgets

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
I would like to know what you end up going with, as I would like to keep as much off my desk as possible and have also looked for one.

I posted this on my Twitter account and will end up building this one next weekend. I like how versatile it is, but could understand why people would be weery of it holding the iPad/not able to be used with a case.

http://bit.ly/dZFCS1

Just some guy

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2011
Got in my Ram mount system last week and I have to say that I really love what they have to offer. I got the iPad holder that is universal so it will allow for cases or skins. The brackets allow me to mount it perfectly to my desk, onto my golf push cart and to a gas golf cart too. Am really happy with the purchase as it is very modular.

please pictures ;)

and to those who are still looking: Here are some more options.
Thegigeasy.com
padholdr.com
iklip (ipad2 not available yet)
snake clamp (ipad 2 not available yet)
the joy factory tournez desk clamp (PERFECT AND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR, but iPad2 not avail yet)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.