Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
I saw reference to this about a month ago in another thread about virtual girlfriends. A little odd, if you ask me.

And then there's this quote:

The company also has a prototype for its next big project: a female pillow for men. This one will be shaped like a woman's lap, with a "skirt" cover.

So many jokes, so little time...

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
The Japanese seem to be very innovative when it comes to human comfort. I hope that she will find the real thing. What she has is still just a pillow. Sometimes a person needs to be comfortable with themselves.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
AmigoMac said:
for the business men who don't want the wife to feel alone...
that pillow may become multi-functional for some... :rolleyes:

Sure. As long as she doesn't sleep with it while you're home! :D

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
wdlove said:
The Japanese seem to be very innovative when it comes to human comfort. I hope that she will find the real thing. What she has is still just a pillow.

That's an excellent way to put it; I don't think I could have said it better myself. As for finding someone, that's another problem with Japanese society which this stems from.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
As I'm very interested in a Japanese girl right now ( :D ), what are guys like in Japan? I mean, is it like in North America where guys grow up to be insensitive, lazy, and idiotic because the media says "This is what guys are like", while girls grow up to be shrews who don't trust or need men to live?

Or is it different in Japanese media depictions of couples and family? I always thought guys from HK, Japan, China, etc, aren't as warm to their wives. I know it was definitely true in the past, but how about today? As someone who is Chinese, I saw that with many chinese couples....its almost like an arrangement. Not love. Today, its different for younger oriental people in Canada, but I'm not sure about countries back East. :confused:

Sorry, another Japanese friend of mine was talking about how Japanese men aren't as nice as guys from HK, which may be just girl talk --- venting. I want to know what's true and what isn't, because it's very difficult to tell. :eek: SHE NEEDS A PILLOW!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.