In need of an update of whats going on.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by HeyMAC, Nov 27, 2004.

1. HeyMAC macrumors newbie

HeyMAC

I haven't been to this site since september, due to the fact I just bought a iMac 20" and I have been swamped with school work/guitar/piano. My mom is planning on buying a new more expensive mac(she has a g4 emac rev a), and I was wondering what are the updates that have been going on in the past month and when will we hear more.

2. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Updates like... Stuff that's been happening on Macrumors? Or Apple hardware news? Or software updates? Could you be more specific?

3. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

Well basically Bush seem to have won the election and some Democrats now think of moving to Canada. However, the ITMS franchise isn't running in Canada yet .... but will be there soon. Meanwhile Mac fanatics around to the world gathered in London to see the first European flag store opening. All in all I am still not successful as an animtion artist or a historian.

I hope you bought Apple stock in September because it is now worth 200% more and will possibly hit $100 next week.

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

5. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

Only a month til MWSF and all shall be revealed. Not much new really, everyone's waiting for the G5 Powerbooks. Once they come out and IBM is able to ramp up production there will probably be a G5 eMac.

6. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Well that post definitely is having "more of the dog that bit you" as a cure for your hangover.