In response to Giovanni....

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Kethoticus, Feb 23, 2003.

1. macrumors 6502

Kethoticus

If it's an IDE drive, it will likely have no problems at all. IDE is IDE. It's an industry standard across all platforms. But certainly if things don't work properly, drop me a line.

2. macrumors G3

Which thread was this in reply to?

3. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

This one I reckon...:)

4. macrumors regular

I believe you, I certainly have very little understanding of these things. All I know is that I went to the xlr8 site and they have an entire db on compatibility of ide cdrw drives and such, but may be things are a lot simpler with cd-rom only. Which is what we were talking about anyway :)
    Sorry if I am confusing things around a bit.

best,
    gio

5. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Wow.... people seem to be doing this a lot lately. Is it really that hard to figure out? Someone should compile a FAQ or HOWTO for vBulletin.. christ. I don't mean to be rude or overly critical.. but come on, find the thread and hit "POST REPLY"

6. macrumors 68000

beatle888

its so funny how people get so upset around
    here....at first it would make me uncomfortable,
    now it makes me laugh.

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Kethoticus

To cr2sh...

...relax man. There are far more things on this planet to get upset about. You'll save yourself an ulcer later.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502

Kethoticus

To Giovanni...

...hey, I did get to the right thread and responded there. I believe you got there already? I'm gonna go check. Anyway, sorry for all the tension and confusion I caused ;-)

9. macrumors regular

beatle888,
    I find your behavior a fantastic example of optimal adaptation. BRAVO !!!

10. macrumors regular

funny, in fact I did wonder why a new thread was opened but mainly because it put my name in the spotlight .... but that was it, I just went on with life :)

I really get amused sometimes around forum(s) - what else can you ask, a forum where you get info, give info, get help, give help, exchange ideas etc. and also get to laugh ?

11. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Re: To cr2sh...

There wasn't a single exclamation in my post. What makes you think I was upset? :confused:

You created a new thread to reply to another thread. For the record, that's not the proper way to post. I'm not upset, but I am critical. :D

<edited dumb out>

12. thread starter macrumors 6502

Kethoticus

To cr2sh...

Say it ain't so.

A quality you need to get some control over. Then again, I've freaked too over things which seemed utterly stupid to me. And I got flamed for being nasty. So as Chris Rock once said, I may not agree with it, but I understand.