In terrorism fight, diplomacy gets shortchanged

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IJ Reilly, Mar 18, 2007.

1. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-terror18mar18,0,1439889.story

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I suppose military men are more likely to do as they're told...

3. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

not sure i can ever recall him saying so, but his actions and positions clearly indicate the opposite.

thanks for the article.

4. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Worked with NK (kinda). Iraq was the opposite, and look at how well that's turning out. Yet we should invade Iran, and continue to pound Afghanistan (kinda) while Pakistan is one of the allies.

I used to think I just didn't get it, but now I'm thinking they don't either.

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Bush' military incompetance again need we say more? I hate to say i mistrust everything he utters but his actions speak louder then words. I think its time we start figuring out how to get a stable foreign policy on things instead of letting our nations policys swing wild each time a Republican or Democrat takes the whitehouse. Seems the whitehouse likes its wars, the war on drugs,war on terror,war in Iraq,war on anyone who disagrees with them.

World police, we will save you from yourself.