Incase Laptop Back for Macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Helianthus, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Helianthus macrumors member

2. waremaster macrumors 6502

I have the white one of that same case well it's sort of grey. Mine is lined with a green "fur" it is awesome for protection of the laptop. I have not ever seen any stains on my laptop but I do occasionally see what almost looks like tiny hairs (lint) on it.

3. Helianthus thread starter macrumors member

Mine is the black version, and this stain I'm seeing is definitely not lint. Other than this stain, I thought the bag was fantastic, but from what I've been reading, it is only going to get worse.

4. Helianthus thread starter macrumors member

If anyone cares, apple fixed up this situation for me in about 5 minutes. The girl at the cash gave me a full cash refund regardless of the fact that the bag was purchased more than 14 days ago and then she sent my laptop over to a genius. He looked at it and acknowledged that it was a problem and that the would replace the outer shell if he could not get it off. He used some super cleaning wipes and it came off after some hard scrubbing.

Overall, I'm very happy with how they handled it and now my Macbook is sparkling white again!!

5. waremaster macrumors 6502

I am glad that worked out well for you.